Operating procedures of hot air circulation oven
1. The hot air circulation oven should be used in accordance with the temperature range specified on the nameplate, and the oven must be well grounded.
2. No flammable items such as oil basins, oil drums, cotton yarn, cloth scraps, etc. shall be stacked near the hot air circulation oven, and no washing, scraping and painting work shall be carried out beside the oven.
3. To prevent other objects from falling into the bottom of the oven and contacting the resistance wire to cause a short circuit.
4. Before opening the hot air circulation oven, the power must be cut off. Do not leave while warming up.
5. Do not store items in the hot air circulation oven, such as tools, equipment parts and oil volatiles.
6. Parts and painted items that have been washed with gasoline, kerosene, alcohol, and banana water flammable liquids should be placed at room temperature for 15 to 30 minutes. After most of the flammable liquids are volatilized, they can be placed in the oven to dry. Baking, the indoor should pay attention to ventilation.
7. The oven shall not be cleaned during operation, nor shall it be wiped with gasoline.
Eight, non-metallic items into the oven for heating, must be carried out in accordance with the process regulations.
9. The ventilation gate must be opened before the drying oven works to prevent explosion.
10. Check the automatic control device before use, whether the indicating signal is sensitive and effective, and whether the electrical circuit insulation is intact and reliable.
After reading it, you are not unfamiliar with hot air circulation ovens, right? If necessary, please call: 0523-86922252. Taizhou Jinchi Power Equipment Co., Ltd. is waiting for your arrival!