Operating procedures for electric blast drying oven
1) Electric blast drying oven is used for sample drying or other heating purposes. The maximum working temperature is 300℃. The electric blast drying oven works under the condition that the ambient temperature is not more than 40℃ and the relative air humidity is not more than 85%.
(2) Use a special plug and socket, and ground it with a wire twice as thick as the power cord. Check the electrical insulation performance before use, and pay attention to whether there is open circuit, short circuit and leakage.
(3) Put a thermometer on the electric heating blast drying box, turn on the power and adjust the temperature control knob to the set temperature. When the AC contact switch is just disconnected, check whether the reading of the thermometer is consistent with the set value. If there is a discrepancy, make fine adjustments. until the constant temperature matches the set temperature.
(4) Open the top or bottom vent holes to remove the moisture in the box.
(5) The maximum average load of the test sample steel plate is 15Kg, and the placement should not be too heavy or too dense. There must be a gap, and the test sample cannot be placed on the floor of the studio.
(6) It is strictly forbidden to put flammable and volatile items in the electric blast drying box to prevent explosion.
(7) Turn on the power supply, the green indicator light is on, turn on the blower switch, the blower motor runs, turn on the heating power supply, and the electric heating blower drying oven enters the working state.
(8) When working, the door of the electric blast drying oven should not be opened frequently, so as not to affect the constant temperature field.
(9) This equipment has no over-temperature protection device, so there should be a special person to monitor the temperature in the box during work. Once the temperature is out of control, it should be powered off and checked in time to avoid accidents.